3 April 2015

VEDA Day 3 - Little Kitty Cats

Hello there happy little people, 

So for VEDA Day three it's another arty fatty video of cats. Not just any cats though its my boyfriends cat and my dads cat. 

The first is Cat. 
Yes that's his name. The ginger cat is called Cat. He is big ginger Tom cat (which you can see obviously aha) and he is lovely. He likes to chase mice and birdies and sometimes humans. His favourite place to sleep is either on the sides of the sofa stretched out or on the foot poof thingie all curled up. He meows like a bird. Perhaps to imitate his prey for easier catches. His favourite game to play is to play with a piece of string. But don't be fooled by his fluffy tummy, it's a trap to catch your fingers. He's a very inquisitive cat and is very agile.  He's currently stretched out on my lap for once which is nice. Not often does he grace people with his affection however sometimes he gives me kisses :3

The second cat is Martha my fathers cat. She is a chubby calico cat who loves nothing more than sleeping and eating. She does not chase birds or mice as that would require movement, a notion that she is not familiar with. Although she once tried to stalk ducks to which the ducks waddled off thinking "what the hell is she trying to do...". She is a very friendly cat but is very wary of strangers. Martha is very happy to be hugged and rubbed and tickled and kissed. She moults all year round as she has a very thick coat of fluff. Unfortunately she has an asthma/hayfever type condition so sometimes in spring and summer she gets horrible attacks and needs to be rushed to the vet. But apart from that she is a very happy healthy cat :)

Cats are wonderful animals to have. Personally I'm more of a dog person (having two of my own) but one things cats do that at least my dogs can't is sleep on your lap. My lurchers are just a little too big to lie on my lap. But I think when you receive attention from a cat it's a little more special. Considering how independent they are. That is another great thing about cats is that the require far less watching over as dogs. Whenever I leave the house I feel sorry for my pups as they'll be lonely until I come home. But with cats, wether you're there or not doesn't matter to them. It only means the difference between a lap and food or not. 

So are you cat or dog people? Even still I have to say, I am a dog person but I do really love cats. 

Hev xx



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRjilx246o0



No comments:

Post a Comment