1 April 2015

VEDA 2015

Hello there little happy people :)

I'm writing this little blog post today just to let you guys know, IM DOING VEDA THIS YEAR! Yes that means you'll be getting a wee video from me every day and hopefully they will all be different. I'm planning a couple of reviews (including the one from the LUSH blogger night), some arty farty little videos, some vlogs and whatever else people suggest. I might even throw in a few hauls or tags if I feel like it aha :P

I have always wanted to do a VEDA and I can't wait to join in this year. I'm really hoping I keep up with it and manage to put out at least 30 videos. Even if I delete them afterwards or they are just little short videos I really want to complete the whole month. 

Also, just a little side note, I have decided that I'm gonna upload at least one photograph per blog because I like sharing my pretty pictures :3

Anyway I hope you are all having a fantabulous day!

Hev xx



My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSQ018sT96WwLXftk9P98w

No comments:

Post a Comment